PIE's ANCIENT EUROPE (PAE)
TRANSLATION-TOOL

Your IP: 3.80.5.103
Open Texts (1650): 21.9% Pedias (707) Strategys Hints Concepts (8) Quotes (39) Infos (896) Objects
Changed Texts (7): 0.1% Pedias Strategys Hints Concepts (7) Quotes Infos Objects
Finished Texts (5878): 78.0% Pedias (132) Strategys (169) Hints (38) Concepts (91) Quotes (152) Infos (1123) Objects (4173)
Show &
Compare
English
Français
Deutsch
Italiano
Español

Search:

Show XML-file:

Infos:Generics (800) Techs (2) Units (26) Special Units Buildings Special Buildings National Buildings Wonders Civics Bonusressources Leaderheads Events (68)
Page: 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445
Info: TXT_KEY_UNIT_TREIBGUT_CATCHME4 (Generic)
File: PAEGameText_PAEV.xml
English: Français: Deutsch: Italiano: Español:
Unfortunately, the sea was too high to get ahold of all the flotsam...
Malheureusement la mer était trop houleuse pour récupérer tous les débris.
Der Wellengang war leider zu hoch, um an all das Treibgut ranzukommen...
Desafortunadamente, la mar estaba demasiada alta para conseguir todos los pecios...

Info: TXT_KEY_UNIT_TREIBGUT_CATCHME6 (Generic)
File: PAEGameText_PAEV.xml
English: Français: Deutsch: Italiano: Español:
The heavy wind prevented you from collecting the flotsam!
Un vent violent vous ont empêcher de récupérer les débris !
Der starke Wind machte das Einsammeln des Treibguts unmöglich!
¡El viento fuerte te ha impedido de recolectar los pecios!

Info: TXT_KEY_UNIT_TREIBGUT_CATCHME7 (Generic)
File: PAEGameText_PAEV.xml
English: Français: Deutsch: Italiano: Español:
For how long will you actually keep on trying to collect the flotsam?
Pendant combien de temps encore allez-vous essayer de récupérer ces débris ?
Wie oft wollt Ihr eigentlich noch versuchen, das Treibgut einzufangen?
¿Por cuánto tiempo seguirás intentar recolectar los pecios?

Info: TXT_KEY_UNIT_TREIBGUT_CATCHME8 (Generic)
File: PAEGameText_PAEV.xml
English: Français: Deutsch: Italiano: Español:
I have heard of a crew which succeeded in collecting the flotsam at the first attempt...
J'ai entendu parler d'un équipage qui a réussi à récupérer des débris du premier coup...
Ich habe mal davon gehört, dass es einer Mannschaft gleich beim ersten Mal gelungen ist, Treibgut einzusammeln...
He escuchado de un tripulante que tuvo éxito en recolectar el pecio en el primer intento...

Info: TXT_KEY_UNIT_TREIBGUT_CATCHME9 (Generic)
File: PAEGameText_PAEV.xml
English: Français: Deutsch: Italiano: Español:
Well, the maneuver did not look bad, but you will not get the flotsam that easily...
Et bien, la manoeuvre semblait prometteuse mais vous n'aurez pas ces débris si facilement...
Auch wenn das Manöver ganz gut aussah, das Treibgut wollte sich einfach nicht so leicht einfangen lassen...
Bueno, la maniobra no parecía mala, pero no obtendrás el pecio tan fácilmente...

Info: TXT_KEY_BUTTON_PROMO_FLUCHT1 (Generic)
File: PAEGameTextInfos.xml
English: Français: Deutsch: Italiano: Español:
[NEWLINE][ICON_BULLET]40% chance to flee in a lost battle! Unit survives with 40% damage.
[ICON_BULLET]40% de chances de fuir une bataille perdue (L'unité survit avec un maximum de 10% de sa santé maximale)
[NEWLINE][ICON_BULLET]40% Chance in einem verlorenen Kampf zu flüchten! Einheit überlebt mit 40% Schaden.
[NEWLINE][ICON_BULLET]¡Probabilidad del 40% de huir de una batalla perdida! La unidad sobrevive con un daño del 40%.

Info: TXT_KEY_BUTTON_PROMO_FLUCHT2 (Generic)
File: PAEGameTextInfos.xml
English: Français: Deutsch: Italiano: Español:
[NEWLINE][ICON_BULLET]60% chance to flee in a lost battle! Unit survives with 30% damage.
[ICON_BULLET]60% de chances de fuir une bataille perdue (L'unité survit avec un maximum de 15% de sa santé maximale)
[NEWLINE][ICON_BULLET]60% Chance in einem verlorenen Kampf zu flüchten! Einheit überlebt mit 30% Schaden.
[NEWLINE][ICON_BULLET]¡Probabilidad del 60% de huir de una batalla perdida! La unidad sobrevive con un daño del 30%.

Info: TXT_KEY_BUTTON_PROMO_FLUCHT3 (Generic)
File: PAEGameTextInfos.xml
English: Français: Deutsch: Italiano: Español:
[NEWLINE][ICON_BULLET]80% chance to flee in a lost battle! Unit survives with 20% damage.
[ICON_BULLET]80% de chances de fuir une bataille perdue (L'unité survit avec un maximum de 20% de sa santé maximale)
[NEWLINE][ICON_BULLET]80% Chance in einem verlorenen Kampf zu flüchten! Einheit überlebt mit nur 20% Schaden.
[NEWLINE][ICON_BULLET]¡Probabilidad del 80% de huir de una batalla perdida! La unidad sobrevive con un daño del 20%.

Info: TXT_KEY_POPUP_BONUSVERBREITUNG (Generic)
File: PAEGameText_PAEV.xml
English: Français: Deutsch: Italiano: Español:
Which bonus resource do you want to distribute?
Quelle ressource voulez-vous implanter ?
Welches Bonusgut möchtet Ihr verbreiten?
¿Qué recurso quieres distribuir?

Info: TXT_KEY_POPUP_BONUSVERBREITUNG_2 (Generic)
File: PAEGameText_PAEV.xml
English: Français: Deutsch: Italiano: Español:
Cows, pigs or sheeps
Bovins, cochons ou moutons
Kühe, Schweine oder Schafe
Reses, cerdos o ovejas

Info: TXT_KEY_POPUP_VASSAL_03_D (Generic)
File: PAEGameTextInfos.xml
English: Français: Deutsch: Italiano: Español:
[H1]%s1_city has fallen![\H1][NEWLINE]Our spies have reported that the %s2_civ_adjective Empire do not outquote us in military strength! You have the choice: do you arm and retake the city or do you prefer to pay a tribute to %s3_civ_shortdesc and offer them your services as a vassal?[NEWLINE]
[H1]%s1_city est tombée ![\H1][NEWLINE]Nos espions indiquent que l'empire %s2_civ_adjective est moins puissant que nous ! Voulez-vous continuer à combattre ou préférez-vous payer un tribut aux %s3_civ_shortdesc et proposer de devenir leur vassal ?[NEWLINE]
[H1]%s1_city ist gefallen![\H1][NEWLINE]Unsere Spione haben berichtet, dass das %s2_civ_adjective Reich uns an Stärke kaum überbietet! Ihr habt die Wahl: Rüstet und erobert ihr die Stadt zurück oder möchtet Ihr an %s3_civ_shortdesc einen Tribut leisten und ihnen Eure Dienste als Vasall anbieten?[NEWLINE]
[H1]¡%s1_city ha caído![\H1][NEWLINE]Nuestros espías han informado de que el reino %s2_civ_adjective nos ofrece poca resistencia! %s3_civ_shortdesc se ofrece como vasallo, a cambio de que no conquistemos su ciudad.[NEWLINE]

Info: TXT_KEY_POPUP_VASSAL_03_2 (Generic)
File: PAEGameTextInfos.xml
English: Français: Deutsch: Italiano: Español:
Or do you prefer to pay %d2 gold to %s1_civ_shortdesc?
Ou préférez-vous offrir %d2 [ICON_GOLD] aux %s1_civ_shortdesc ?
Oder möchtet Ihr %s1_civ_shortdesc lieber %d2 Gold Tribut leisten?
¿O prefieres pagar %d2 de oro a %s1_civ_shortdesc?

Info: TXT_KEY_POPUP_VASSAL_04 (Generic)
File: PAEGameTextInfos.xml
English: Français: Deutsch: Italiano: Español:
Our spies have reported that %s1_leader (%s2_civ_shortdesc) currently makes no effort to serve us as a vassal. Would you still make them an offer, to serve us as one?[NEWLINE]
Nos espions nous signalent que %s1_leader (%s2_civ_shortdesc) semble peu enclin à devenir notre vassal. Voulez-vous quand même leur proposer cette solution ?[NEWLINE]
Unsere Spione haben berichtet, dass %s1_leader (%s2_civ_shortdesc) zur Zeit keine Anstalten macht, Euch als unterwürfiger Vasall zu dienen. Möchtet Ihr ihnen trotzdem ein Angebot machen, Euch als diese zu dienen?[NEWLINE]
Nuestros espías han reportado que %s1_leader (%s2_civ_shortdesc) actualmente no hace ningún esfuerzo para que nos sirvan como un vasallo. ¿Sigues haciéndoles una oferta, para servirnos como tal?[NEWLINE]

Info: TXT_KEY_POPUP_VASSAL_04_1 (Generic)
File: PAEGameTextInfos.xml
English: Français: Deutsch: Italiano: Español:
Offer them %d1 gold in order to become a vassal of the %s2_civ_adjective empire!
Proposez-leur %d1 [ICON_GOLD] afin qu'il se soumette à l'empire %s2_civ_adjective !
Bietet Ihnen %d1 Gold an, um Vasall des %s2_civ_adjective Reichs zu werden!
¡Ofréceles %d1 de oro para que se conviertan en un vasallo del imperio %s2_civ_adjective!

Info: TXT_KEY_POPUP_VASSAL_04_2 (Generic)
File: PAEGameTextInfos.xml
English: Français: Deutsch: Italiano: Español:
Better offer them %d1 gold in order to become a vassal of the %s2_civ_adjective empire!
Proposez-leur plutôt %d1 [ICON_GOLD] afin qu'il se soumette à l'empire %s2_civ_adjective !
Bietet Ihnen lieber %d1 Gold an, um Vasall des %s2_civ_adjective Reichs zu werden!
¡Mejor ofréceles %d1 de oro para que se conviertan en un vasallo del imperio %s2_civ_adjective!

Info: TXT_KEY_POPUP_VASSAL_05_YES (Generic)
File: PAEGameTextInfos.xml
English: Français: Deutsch: Italiano: Español:
Yes, we will be the most loyal vassal to %s1_leader *grin*!
Oui, nous serons le plus loyal des vassaux de %s1_leader ! *rictus*
Ja, wir werden %s1_leader der treueste Vasall sein *grins*!
¡Si, seremos los mas leales vasallos a %s1_leader *grin*!

Info: TXT_KEY_POPUP_VASSAL_05_1 (Generic)
File: PAEGameTextInfos.xml
English: Français: Deutsch: Italiano: Español:
%s1_leader (%s2_civ_shortdesc) has rejected your offer and brought back your ambassador in small pieces!
%s1_leader (%s2_civ_shortdesc) a rejeté votre proposition et renvoyé votre émissaire en petits morceaux !
%s1_leader (%s2_civ_shortdesc) hat Euer Angebot abgelehnt und Euren Botschafter in kleinen Stücken wiedergebracht!
¡%s1_leader (%s2_civ_shortdesc) ha rechazado tu oferta y ha devuelto a tu embajado en pequeños trozos!

Info: TXT_KEY_POPUP_VASSAL_06 (Generic)
File: PAEGameTextInfos.xml
English: Français: Deutsch: Italiano: Español:
[H1]A Message![\H1][NEWLINE]An ambassador of %s1_leader (%s2_civ_shortdesc) offers you to become your vassal for %d3 Gold! Do you accept this offer or will you continue your fight?[NEWLINE]
[H1]Une missive ![\H1][NEWLINE]Un émissaire de %s1_leader (%s2_civ_shortdesc) vous propose de devenir votre vassal contre une modeste compensation de %d3 [ICON_GOLD] ! Allez-vous accepter ou continuer le combat ?[NEWLINE]
[H1]Eine Botschaft![\H1][NEWLINE]Ein Botschafter von %s1_leader (%s2_civ_shortdesc) bietet Euch an, für %d3 Gold Euer Vasall zu werden! Nehmt ihr dieses Angebot an oder kämpft Ihr weiter?[NEWLINE]
[H1]¡Un mensaje![\H1][NEWLINE]¡Un embajador de %s1_leader (%s2_civ_shortdesc) te ofrece convertirse en tu vasallo por %d3 de oro! ¿Aceptas la oferta o continuas tu lucha?[NEWLINE]

Info: TXT_KEY_POPUP_VASSAL_06_YES (Generic)
File: PAEGameTextInfos.xml
English: Français: Deutsch: Italiano: Español:
We accept the offer!
Nous acceptons l'offre !
Wir nehmen das Angebot an!
¡Aceptamos la oferta!

Info: TXT_KEY_POPUP_VASSAL_07 (Generic)
File: PAEGameTextInfos.xml
English: Français: Deutsch: Italiano: Español:
%s1_leader (%s2_civ_shortdesc) has rejected your offer! Will you try to make an offer again?
%s1_leader (%s2_civ_shortdesc) a rejeté votre offre ! Voulez-vous proposer une meilleure offre ?
%s1_leader (%s2_civ_shortdesc) hat Euer Angebot abgelehnt! Wollt Ihr nochmal versuchen ein Angebot zu unterbreiten?
¡%s1_leader (%s2_civ_shortdesc) ha rechazado tu oferta! Intentarás hacer una oferta otra vez?

Page: 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445